I want to be as helpful as I can to people who want to learn how to do things such as making their own websites and graphics. That is why I have made these Tutorials for others to take advantage of and learn. Please note that these tutorials outline the ways in which I accomplish these tasks. I make no guarantee that they are the best or most effective methods to do things such as pixeling a doll or even making a blinkie. There are multiple ways of getting things done, this is just the way I happen to do them.
In each tutorial I will list all of the software and hardware you will require in order to make the images or HTML files, if at all possible I will try to give you links to freeware (free-non registration required software). But if you need to have something like-say-Photoshop in order to complete the tutorial or to create a certain file, I will make this clear from the get-go.
- How to make your own transparent .GIF Files
- How to Make Blinkies
- How to make a transparent .PNG file (Comming Soon)
Pixel Art and Dolling Tutorials
- Drawing Doll Hair in Photoshop
- Drawing a Doll’s Shirt in Photoshop
- Pixeling “Little Things” (Under Construction :peace: )
- How to properly Adopt Dolls/Pixels as well as basic “Netiquitte”