In case anybody has been wondering how my DIY Organizer has been working out, I haven’t missed using it for a single day. I still adore it, and have fun filling in my black squares for each day of the week with not only things I have to get done, but I also draw a little picture in each box to represent my favorite memory from that specific day (think of it as my alternative to Project 365).
While I was building my organizer, I scoured the web for inspiration as to how I wanted to design my own pages, you would be surprised how many helpful tips and pre-designed pages are already out there! I found so much I finally rounded up all of my links to ready-to-download pages and separated them into categories for you to enjoy. (I still stand by my opinion that it is best to design your own pages, because making your organizer more personal and specialized for you makes it more likely that you will use the organizer; however, everybody needs a jumping off point!)
Keep in mind that the majority of these pages are designed to fit a full letter sized piece of paper, luckily most (if not all) of the links below offer you the pages in .PDF format, which can easily be re-sized to a half sheet or whatever dimensions you use for your planner.
- Colorful Weekly Planner by Buttoned Up
- Simple Weekly Spread by Erin Fuffsetler
- Blue Weekly layout by Jana Laurene
- Illustrated Weekly layout by Arian Armstrong
- Colorful full Daily planner by All Buttoned Up
- Daily Planner/Fitness spread by Life’s a Journal
- Weekly “Chore Chart” by Erin Huffstetler
- The EAT Sheet – MommyTracked.com
- 2 Colorful Planners by OlliBird
- Purple and Tan Planner by Organized Home
- 2 Classy Planners by The Project Girl
- Meal Planner/Grocery List hybrid by Kamley Lane
- Bird themed planners by Oh the Lovely Things
- Lovely blue and flower theme by Living Locurto
- Blog action plan (including Social Media checkoffs! *Squee!* by Just Call Me B.